Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
Deoxtri: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
Deoxtri's Clan
It's like you're about to crap something demonic
Venerable Lair
of the
Hewn City
Clan Information
Welcome to my lair!

I am Alice, 26ish, and I like to bombard random users with comments and pm's about nothing and everything. Be afraid, be very afraid and pray I don't find your userpage! >:V
Especially if you're from a nearby country or I for some strange reason just feel like comment because you have a pretty dragon or I saw you say something in the forums that made me think we'd get along.
I IS ALWAYS LURKING >:V
uB7zIL1.gif

ID's of dragon eggs I've hatched
1. 18431715 Guardian
2. 18844068 Fae
3. 19555240 Nocturne
4. 20111411 Mirror
5. 20350861 Mirror
6. 20455584 Fae
7. 22275979 Nocturne
8. 23758558 Mirror
9. 26402418 Mirror
10. 26550244 Guardian
11. 27083463 Bogsneak
12. 29451347 Nocturne
13. 29456805 Nocturne
14. 29496740 Nocturne
15. 29502827 Nocturne
16. 29565044 Nocturne
17. 29653473 Nocturne
18. 29653474 Nocturne
19. 29723472 Guardian
20. 32742546 Mirror
21. 33435361 Tundra
22. 33617768 Mirror
23: 36849370 Mirror
24. 37008516 Fae
25. 38290143 Tundra
26. 38290146 Nocturne
27. 38451384 Nocturne
28. 39309725 Mirror
29. 41911713 Guardian
30. 42840933 Fae
31. 46278841 Bogsneak
32. 47954954 Nocturne
33. 47954959 Nocturne
34. 47991726 Nocturne
35. 48006484 Nocturne
36. 48054046 Nocturne
37. 48212950 Nocturne
38. 48282730 Nocturne
39. 48298003 Nocturne
40. 50841743 Fae

Keep an eye on
19569738
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
05/13 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Guardian Male, 1 Guardian Female, 1 Ridgeback Female
05/05 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Pearlcatcher Male, 2 Pearlcatcher Female
05/05 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Ridgeback Male
Deoxtri User ID: 143849
Date Joined: 2015-04-08
Birthday: October 24
Forum Posts: 8570
1240 111
Deoxtri's Friends (12) littleHorse Amitia Svalin Heeroku SunnyToxicBunny Drag0n5 Kiradog234 Peyp View All
Recent Comments Page: 1 2 3 »
Draki wrote:
I quit a while back because it was busy and it felt like others were micro managing my decisions here. So when I came back because I have free time I made it clear I am doing things my way. They do not approve. But it is funny.
May 09, 2019, 08:00:32
Draki wrote:
If they had their way all dragons on site would be chickens. Well nice to meet you, how long have you been rising?
May 09, 2019, 07:34:46
Draki wrote:
Skydancers are to weak, only mirror have what it takes to survive the boneyard. They are built for this. I think I know the common person involved.
May 09, 2019, 07:34:41
Signal wrote:
Crystal was on the front page! i love ur lair all ur dragons are so pretty hhhh
Apr 22, 2019, 10:45:55
Veylaron wrote:
Your Keir is amazingly good looking!
Apr 21, 2019, 13:49:22
Supercell wrote:
I love your snapOrisa and your Branded, extremely good!!
Apr 20, 2019, 18:53:23
Saturnia wrote:
Š¢hank you so much for letting me know <33 I was lurking in the share forums and scrying dragons for others so I entirely forgot.
Apr 18, 2019, 08:14:56
meely wrote:
Thank you for buying Mary!
Apr 18, 2019, 04:57:23
ValorNightstrike wrote:
I LOVE YOUR WAVECREST ENTRY I NNEEEED IT!!
Apr 16, 2019, 11:29:26
Crimsonpizza wrote:
Your lair is absolutely gorgeous. I love it so much aaA
Apr 01, 2019, 19:40:26
Veylaron wrote:
Ohh your tundras are so pretty!
Mar 30, 2019, 04:52:00
MangoLlama wrote:
If you ever breed Harry and Sally again, could you tell me? I'd love to buy a hatchling!
Mar 25, 2019, 09:46:52
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support