Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
Charias: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
Charias' Clan
"Art is suffering" ~Squidward Tentacles
Ancient Lair
of the
Behemoth
Clan Information
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if0JBo8.png
Z9Nm2AD.png
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

charias fr+8 21 they/them
training // egg swap // locke

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
xm1sIQ8.png
.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

CLAN NAME
subtitle, quote or something

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis egestas aliquet interdum. Integer quis quam quis erat porttitor accumsan. Ut vel luctus velit. Aliquam accumsan quam in volutpat feugiat. Nulla congue auctor dolor. Nullam commodo in nunc vel pellentesque. Nulla sed sem ac nunc vulputate pharetra. In sem nunc, iaculis vestibulum tristique ut, egestas vel elit. Nunc lacinia justo sed tellus convallis scelerisque. Integer pellentesque tristique leo nec pharetra. Sed bibendum convallis mi et molestie.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

B2_L2.pngbzD9Zxm.pngQL5czcq.png52pmCCe.pngBDTdBxV.pngaek2G6k.pngB2_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

B2_L2.pngRJNwWQ5.pngW0R3QKC.pngZ2MJEAO.pngB2_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

about me
enfp chaotic good ace witch therian

Eyy nerds. I have no idea why you bothered reading this far into my profile, but since you did I may as well tell ya a little about myself, right? My name's Rook, and I'm a small British weirdo. I love animals, food, video games and memes (in that order). I'm a marshmallow like 90% of the time. The other 10% I'm a grumpy turd but we don't talk about that.

I mostly just float around alternating between grinding the coli and stalking FRD and GD. I also sometimes do art and write lore. If you're new to FR and need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM! Actually, you can just PM me about anything. I'm pretty chill. And I accept all friend requests!

Little warning: I'm sometimes a bit bad at replying to messages/pings. If I haven't got back to you, just give me a poke. I probably forgot. :P


╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

@mods - I share IP addresses with Flufforaptor ^^
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
05/26 Became friends with MasterMmmm. Maybe in a few years they'll write a buddy comedy about you guys.
05/22 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Guardian Female, 3 Tundra Male
05/17 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Guardian Male, 2 Tundra Male
Charias User ID: 121390
Date Joined: 2014-12-15
Birthday: January 02
Forum Posts: 11744
1240 720
Charias' Friends (108) Aerospatial spottedbelly444 kitsune56 ketsueki44 BlueHare BunnySox ZephyrWindSpirit Anukite View All
Recent Comments Page: 1 2 »
Xoanon wrote:
Very pretty lair you have here!
May 26, 2019, 19:11:10
noothi wrote:
Thank you so much ! ♥ (haha yes, I love weird quotes like that~)
May 24, 2019, 14:32:16
beantime wrote:
aaaaAaa i love forest themed lairs and yours is so PRETTY
May 23, 2019, 19:56:09
catticcino wrote:
aaa thank you for telling me ahri was featured!
May 09, 2019, 05:32:11
Lepidolite wrote:
i saw your post about not having any dragons on the front page so i came to say that all of your dragons are very beautiful and deserve to be on the front page
May 07, 2019, 15:27:51
itsThirteen wrote:
Palla is so beautiful I literally want to punch myself in the face. Also hello fellow witch
Apr 06, 2019, 21:06:52
ToxicE wrote:
Aaaa Thank you! Also thanks for letting me know she was on the front page!
Mar 17, 2019, 17:41:56
WhisperWinged wrote:
Thanks for your comment about VerdantMagic! By the way, I love how you've organized your lair.
Feb 09, 2019, 09:08:57
GingerBeans wrote:
Ayyyyyyy my fellow therian brooooooooo. :33333
Jan 26, 2019, 07:57:52
Herico wrote:
BoarVessel is an absolute meme god.
Jan 12, 2019, 10:09:05
Kookaburra wrote:
thank youuu :D it's a naccent from the blessed autopilot and is tempting to keep year-round lmao
Dec 31, 2018, 17:38:31
Splendid wrote:
lmao nice tagline! Also ur profile layout is super pretty *v*
Dec 22, 2018, 11:28:34
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support