Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
AmnesiaDragon: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
AmnesiaDragon's Clan
> Skydancer sounds
Mighty Lair
of the
Wispwillow Grove
Clan Information
So much roleplay not enough time.
I may forget to update this.

Notes to self:
3 Star
Rock - 2
Scissors - 1[2]
36005362p.png Heh.. ehehehehe.. ehehehehahaha...

arcane10.png
earth10.png
fire10.png
second10.png
lightn11.png
ice10.png
plague10.png
shadow10.png
water10.png
wind10.png
secondplace_nature_by_spiritburn-d8ve3nw.png

Arcane - Special
Earth - Blooming Grove
Fire - N/A
Light - N/A
Lightning - N/A
Ice - N/A
Plague - N/A
Shadow - [Lore] The Clockwork Trick
Water - N/A
Wind - N/A
Nature - Swipp/B ITK
'Ello there. You can just call me Amnesia. This clan doesn't have that big of an overarching lore. It's just a bunch of side stories that happen to take place near one another. Because of this - and lair space - lair purges may happen :'3.

o uo
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
06/18 Birthed new hatchlings! 3 Tundra Male
06/18 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Imperial Female
06/18 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Guardian Male, 1 Guardian Female
AmnesiaDragon User ID: 256447
Date Joined: 2016-07-20
Birthday: September 25
Forum Posts: 3519
930 112
AmnesiaDragon's Friends (15) chrissyv Satanika ProbablyNotMatt NewfiesAtNASA blackdoom lleapinllamas Dragondrawer16 KittyQueen8907 View All
Recent Comments Page: 1 2 »

NovaBorn wrote:
Nuu lamp
Jun 19, 2018, 18:48:42
Gurepu wrote:
Thank you, you lairs really pretty too ^^
Jun 14, 2018, 23:59:11
chunkyair wrote:
I restate my case; you are in no position to make any judgments.
Jun 12, 2018, 10:37:46
chunkyair wrote:
You say you understand what truly matters? You can only think that because order clears your mind. Any outsider would say that my dragons are lucid. Why would you disbelieve their words? Your lair however, is as twisted and despondent as always.
Jun 12, 2018, 10:37:11
chunkyair wrote:
Look at this abundant sanity. Are you really qualified to make judgments?
Jun 11, 2018, 19:17:18
WelcomeToKell wrote:
Thanks for being relatively chill when I just disappear x.x I'll do my best to respond frequently for the next two weeks before my science stuff though!! Working on a reply right now!
Jun 10, 2018, 19:35:57
WelcomeToKell wrote:
YAPOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR HOW SPORADIC MY RESPONSES CAN BE BUT I'M BACK AND I'M REALLY INtERESTED IN WHERE THE RP WAS GOING I PROMISE I DIDN'T LOSE INTEREST I'M JUST TRASH AND I HAVE AN AWFUL SCHEDULE THAT I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE SO BUSY
Jun 10, 2018, 19:28:45
WelcomeToKell wrote:
OOF OK I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE RP BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCIENCE COMPETITIONS AND FRANTICALLY FINISHING A KYLO REN COSPLAY
Jun 10, 2018, 19:27:56
fibonaccist wrote:
thank! slushies likes you too ♥
Jun 09, 2018, 21:13:31
Niada wrote:
Thanks for letting me know about Camille! :D
Jun 07, 2018, 08:01:16
Neraida wrote:
Ah, I found Devil's Train a while ago and I loved it! But then I forgot about it until, maybe a week ago, I found it in a music video and it sounded so familiar?? And then I listened to it again and I'm in love again?? And thanks, you too ;)
May 29, 2018, 16:47:40
LunaFreya wrote:
Thank you~
May 29, 2018, 04:57:02
© 2013 - 2018 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support