Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
xyliacera: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
xyliacera's Clan
looking back at sunsets on the east side
Ancient Lair
of the
Fortress of Ends
Clan Information

peri | 17 | fr +0
they say 70% of you is water but the other 30% of me wants2die

J_cdfqvx_400x400.png
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
10/17 Birthed new hatchlings! Nocturne Female
10/12 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Fae Male, 1 Guardian Male, 1 Guardian Female
10/11 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Mirror Male, 2 Mirror Female
xyliacera User ID: 262620
Date Joined: 2016-08-17
Birthday: December 23
Forum Posts: 2027
523 104
xyliacera's Friends (36) SpadeZ1 PolarisFox StarCookies alienjack GinGin538 Eternum ShatteredSeraph mamamouse View All
Recent Comments
1 2 3
Alnoots wrote:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oct 10, 2019, 16:59:47
Alnoots wrote:
Nasa peeeeeepo…..
Oct 10, 2019, 14:07:27
bombl wrote:
BOTH! (and argh thank you. i need to dress them and put some effort in but im lazy lol)
Sep 17, 2019, 16:45:36
bombl wrote:
i.. love your prof venomous dragon. your fandragons make me want to cry theyre all so beautiful and it seems like we have all the same fandoms lol
Sep 17, 2019, 16:23:35
Purplefleur wrote:
ah ty :D
Aug 01, 2019, 09:44:43
Purplefleur wrote:
hii sorry to bother because im an idiot , i'd like to ask you (you will probably know) what can be inside a golden treasure chest.
Aug 01, 2019, 02:45:07
Flareth wrote:
Yeah, I know, right? Malva (and most of XY game characters let's be real) deserved more story.
Jul 26, 2019, 13:09:07
Snej wrote:
very late but thank you! proud holder of the first jodi dragon on the site 😤😤😤 your oralech and the FMA ones are quite stunning as well!
Jul 22, 2019, 03:52:12
Peachyminn wrote:
Nope! Just a bunch of sounds thrown around to make a name.
Jul 17, 2019, 09:42:15
Xionahri wrote:
Ayy, a fellow Pyre fan. Your Jodi and Oralech are quite great too.
Jul 16, 2019, 11:26:17
bombl wrote:
also your pokemon dragons are A+
Jul 16, 2019, 10:21:26
bombl wrote:
im crying i love red, jodariel, and cabinet (man)- you have great taste !
Jul 16, 2019, 10:19:41
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support