Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
vase: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
vase's Clan
i didn’t mean to change my name.
Mighty Lair
of the
Snowsquall Tundra
Clan Information
hey mamas.

i go by like mel or smthn. wanna see my cats? yeah, u wanna see my cats don’t u. too bad. i haven’t figured out how to add images from imgur yet 😎

anyways, i’m always active. am i too lazy to feed? like 85%. the other 15% is also too lazy to feed. they should add those segsee lair themes. u know the ones.

anyways, again, i got some dope stories on here bro. actually probably not. i’ll have them eventually. maybe even some fandragons yo. thats gonna be rad.
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
07/10 Birthed new hatchlings!
05/09 Became friends with Kiraro. Maybe in a few years they'll write a buddy comedy about you guys.
04/30 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Coatl Male
vase User ID: 327769
Date Joined: 2017-07-09
Birthday: April 30
Forum Posts: 334
65 83
vase's Friends (48) MochiMoon ApolloBruh MadamMark OliCreates CyberPhoenix StarDarling GriffinKitten41 Raffle View All
Recent Comments
1 2
Glesia wrote:
you'll hold onto all the good memories you had together. It's really sweet you made a dedication to your friend. Wishing you all the best moving forward and healing in time.
May 22, 2020, 14:31:44
Glesia wrote:
I just got a notification that one of my dragons sold and had a giggle when I saw the name. I was curious so I clicked over and saw a a dedication I didn't expect. I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty; I know how horribly painful that is, and I hope
May 22, 2020, 14:31:24
Exlann wrote:
lmao, I'm sorry about the anxiety it gave you but man he was pretty and I just had to change and gene him on the spot! I hope you have a nice day!
Dec 10, 2019, 17:26:11
DeathMetalBungle wrote:
Thank you for Peony!!
Nov 27, 2019, 15:00:12
Grimalkkin wrote:
Antares? Sure! Send a CR.
Nov 11, 2019, 13:15:25
PachaMama wrote:
thanks for letting me know about Mittens! she's one of my favorites. sorry i missed it!
Nov 10, 2019, 16:11:33
Leeloominai wrote:
Thank you for letting me know about Rowena on the front page! Sorry I missed it. She's my progen and much loved.
Nov 10, 2019, 14:46:17
Forelle wrote:
Thank you! ^-^ It was/is from a promo thing for the FR Merch.
Nov 07, 2019, 22:50:59
Overcoat wrote:
Maltzen was on the front page! He's so pretty!!
Oct 26, 2019, 08:27:40
unicornponies wrote:
Anubis got front page! Very enticing dragon who is friend shaped.
Apr 27, 2019, 16:50:51
Remeant wrote:
Anubis was on the front page! I would say he's pretty, but, er, i don't actually know what he looks like haha.
Apr 27, 2019, 16:49:00
vesperumxx wrote:
julian is gay
Dec 12, 2018, 11:49:08
© 2013 - 2020 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support