Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
zillagoddess » Lair » MorningMist
MorningMist
#44372715
Info
Level 4
Coatl Female
Hatchday
Aug 16, 2018 (1 year)
Stats Growth
Length
8.14M
Wingspan
8.8M
Weight
1006.86KG
Genes
PrimaryMist Iridescent
SecondaryAmethyst Butterfly
TertiaryIce Underbelly
Eye TypeWater Uncommon
Energy: 48 / 50
Apparel & Skins
Skin
Familiar
Information
dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=114&auth=27333d7cf9ddcdeaf6b65fcd3950a0065cb86294&dummyext=prev.png

How MorningMist joined our lair:

You suddenly find yourself on a stage. There are bright lights shining down on you from every which way. There's crowds raucously cheering in front, and all around. At least, you think there are. You can hear the claps, the whistles and the whoops, but you really can't see anyone thanks to the lights. You have no idea how you got here, or where here actually is. Suddenly, a widely grinning dragon with a garishly uncoordinated outfit appears at your elbow and shoves a microphone in your face.
dragon?did=43382976&skin=0&apparel=9620,9617,17134,4279,21830&xt=dressing.png

"Welcome!" he practically bellows into your face. "You're the next contestant on..."

He grins at the crowd, who choruses back with fever pitch.

"...DON'T. GET. EATENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

He spins you around.

"Behind you are 3 doors! Each one has something behind it...that might eat you!! Hahaha, did you think one would have something safe? Nope! THIS IS AN INTENSE GAME SHOW. It's up to you to make sure you survive! Now pick a door, and go on in!"

With a shove, you survey the three doors. They all look alike, bright, colourful with glittery numbers above them. Who would think they'd hide something dangerous behind them? You try to swallow your nerves and reach for...

Door 1
Door 2
Door 3

You don't know why, but you're drawn to the door in the middle, number 2. Maybe it's less likely to contain some unknown monstrosity determined to eat you?
You reach for the door handle, open the door, and step through. Into a massive forest, with what appears to be a cave in the distance. It seems to be lit from within. How strange. And disconcerting. To your left are several stands with a variety of weapons: swords, nets, axes, staves...

What do you have to do?! Slay a dragon!?!?

You reach nervously for a net and a sword, completely ignoring the the voice in your head that reminds you you have no idea how to use either of these things. Well. Maybe in the heat of the moment, your survival instinct will kick in and you'll surprise yourself? The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

You reluctantly move forward with your new weapons, dreading the idea of actually having to use them. As you near the cave, you hear a terrible groaning from within. OH no. It must be the dragon.

On second thought, the host didn't say anything about you having to confront something and then not get eaten. It's perfectly feasible to just...move on.

Before you can act on this plan, the groaning from the cave gets louder. And louder.

Whatever it is, is coming right toward you! No time to escape, no time to run! You awkwardly grasp the sword in front of you and try to strike a very menacing pose. While you debate whether to attack first, or try to defend yourself, a monstrously large dragon shadow appears on the cave wall. It's huge! You're toast.

The shape groans again, and comes closer. But as the sound gets louder, the shadow gets smaller, and smaller, and smaller. You lower your sword in confusion when you see a small little coatl hatchling come stumbling out of the cave.
dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=114&auth=a3f0fd3632b1c5cbdd58784554a05a4c85002a18&dummyext=prev.png

"Please don't hurt me," she cries out to you. "I just want to get out of here. Please take me with you!"

You immediately drop the sword and rush to pick up the woebegone little one. As you hug her close to you, the host's voice blares out into the clearing. "You've DONE IT! You've tamed the vicious beast! And it didn't even try to bite you once!"

You share a look of disbelief with the coatl.

"I don't even like meat!," she wails. "I eat fish!"

 
© 2013 - 2020 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support