Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
Demonic1004: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
Demonic1004's Clan
Send me Imperials, I love them
Mighty Lair
of the
Mirrorlight Promenade
Clan Information



This is a Non Exhalting Lair





Uh, hi... I don't like writing but I do like breeding things so my friend Chaos might be writing lore for some dragons and do the coding for things I don't know how to do

Chaos1423 is someone I know so check them out too I guess

P.S. I have no friends so feel free to send me a request :)






This Lair Holds:


Many Imperials because they are the superior breed
some sky dancers and one Nocturne



Some Goals:


- Idk, finish my breeding projects?
- Make some lore starters and let Chaos finsih them?
- Name unnamed?
- Expand Lair?
- Get more room in Den?
- ?????
- Profit



Coded by Chaos1423 because Demonic was too lazy
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
04/24 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Imperial Female, 1 Nocturne Male
04/10 Birthed new hatchlings!
04/10 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Imperial Male, 1 Imperial Female
Demonic1004 User ID: 478803
Date Joined: 2019-07-13
Birthday: November 10
Forum Posts: 220
27 62
Demonic1004's Friends (28) Chaos1423 DappledShadow TamneSenke Camliri drearie Sunflowerzzz TwilightToxin ConsumeAnkle View All
Recent Comments
Chaos1423 wrote:
Wait a minute, who's your progen dragon?? You say this isn't an exalting lair but I ain't see em, you liar
Mar 29, 2020, 07:33:30
G0ldenDrag0ns wrote:
Hey Z, I just joined this site, be my friend and lend me some golden dragons?
Oct 16, 2019, 18:45:29
AnvyAviary wrote:
Hewwo! Thank you for the friend request haha, I love your dergs! They are all so beautiful.
Oct 07, 2019, 15:49:30
Erisdar wrote:
Ah, thank you for the comment! I always like to hear that his story is being read. Your lady Eire is gorgeous. She has lovely colors that go so well together.
Sep 24, 2019, 17:21:21
Chaos1423 wrote:
Here is a comment to make you feel better about yourself haha, if you want more just go over to random pages and be nice
Sep 07, 2019, 17:25:34
Eurydise wrote:
Oh I know Arthur is a real name, it was a joke we had. :)
Aug 12, 2019, 20:14:07
Demonic1004 wrote:
Ah frik, never knew that and thank you :)
Aug 12, 2019, 19:58:23
drearie wrote:
Hi @ will not work on people's profile comments, also your dragons are cuties and have a great day
Aug 12, 2019, 17:42:00
Chaos1423 wrote:
Sure, just send me their codes lol
Aug 01, 2019, 17:55:48
Chaos1423 wrote:
I'll send them in 8 days because of the cool down, if you want you can send your dergs to me now because my nests will be empty by tomorrow
Jul 31, 2019, 10:23:14
Chaos1423 wrote:
I guess this is a trade then lol
Jul 31, 2019, 10:21:07
Chaos1423 wrote:
Yo, can i send over some of my dragons in a couple days for the light eyes?
Jul 30, 2019, 10:13:20
© 2013 - 2021 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support