Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
AmyEnder: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
AmyEnder's Clan
>:3c
Mighty Lair
of the
Wispwillow Grove
Clan Information
IF YOUR DRAGON HAS A FAMILIAR, IT WILL LIKELY STAY A WHILE IN MY LAIR!

+2 FR time
263171lxlble1hnk.gif
Welcome to the Lair of Ender! Please feel free to ask any questions, or borrow a nest if needed!
263171lxlble1hnk.gif
A little about me!
The most important thing to know is that I spend 99% of my time redoing my bios over and over and the other 1% is crying over the fact that I can't marry any of my ocs
263171lxlble1hnk.gif
Lore
Most lore is found in my bios!
A majority of my dragons are OC interpretations (Meaning my ocs, but as dragons!)
Not all dragons are ocs, however! Feel free to inquire about anybody in my lair ^^
{Major characters will have Mibella templates!}
263171lxlble1hnk.gif
Goals
Dragon; Arcane female; Sand/Lavender/Silver (or similar!)
Gene; Jaguar
Scroll; Spiral
Familiar; ANY holiday sprite! {I especially love the Plague and Shadow bbys}
263171lxlble1hnk.gif
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
08/02 Birthed new hatchlings!
07/20 Birthed new hatchlings! 1 Imperial Male
07/19 Birthed new hatchlings!
AmyEnder User ID: 172053
Date Joined: 2015-06-13
Birthday: March 26
Forum Posts: 288
105 61
AmyEnder's Friends (17) Shortcakey Archaic Rullgardinen wesleydog Steel topiratti nikkolah Oblivi View All
Recent Comments
1 2 3
Kinnachan wrote:
Thank you! I’m super glad you like her! *^*
Jul 27, 2018, 23:58:51
SourSoup wrote:
No problem! Couldn't resist her
Jul 13, 2018, 19:20:22
mony wrote:
Articus was on the front page, he's quite nice!
Jul 07, 2018, 18:59:34
ClockworkEclipse wrote:
Yaalon made the front page (she's a beautiful Wildclaw)~!
Oct 20, 2017, 12:00:07
Kukulkan wrote:
No, it is okay, I like it a lot haha! :D
Aug 15, 2017, 02:29:43
Kukulkan wrote:
Thank you for buying one of my dragons :) Funny how the name is 'gross' haha!
Aug 10, 2017, 07:55:41
TheParamoreVeil wrote:
Oh, well I'm glad I bought her! She's beautiful and I've actually already found her a mate. :)
Aug 07, 2017, 14:17:57
Saeliras wrote:
I love all your dragons, they're so beautiful!
Aug 02, 2017, 08:46:56
Sheila wrote:
Hahaha like I said. I don't have ANY idea xD Do . Yeah. I'm open for offers lol
Jul 27, 2017, 20:14:24
blackcat862003 wrote:
Thank you ^_^
Jul 27, 2017, 11:39:05
Sheila wrote:
hahaha, I don't really know, normally I keep my dragons. make a good price for him and we will find the balance I guess :D
Jul 27, 2017, 11:38:04
justPeachyy wrote:
Of course! I saw Aurora when I was looking for fodder and she was just too pretty to be exalted! Not to mention that her colors are pretty much perfect for the sky blue silks! ^-^
Jul 26, 2017, 14:59:44
© 2013 - 2020 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support