Dragon Lair Nesting Grounds Gather Items Clan Profile Hoard Messages Merch Marketplace Auction House Trading Post Crossroads Custom Skins Fairgrounds Coliseum Dominance Forums World Map Search Dressing Room Scrying Workshop Encyclopedia Media Support
Pups: Clan Profile » Dragon Lair » Nesting Grounds
Pups' Clan
/ ( Baaa )
Venerable Lair
of the
The Lightning Farm
Clan Information
Art trades: Open
Just ask!
If my dragons ever get front page I will do you a sketch if you drop me a screenshot :)

// Charlotte aka Pups // British //
I like to snipe and resell. :)

A clan of many houses, full of different species and flights which spread across the lightning territory. Careful what you say, each house is quite proud.
Wouldnt want you to end up lost, would we?
P755CyQ.png

Goals: Win a Roundsay Dragon
Hatch special number dragons

Sort of an exalting lair? I often exalt/resell for quick space :)

I'm Pups! I don't care what you call me :D
I'm crazy obsessed with Gmod. Send help.


scry?sdid=30391&skin=0&apparel=28815,22257,26139,26568,9448,12896,2850,2124,8812,9815,8598,9217,26278,603&xt=dressing.png

1520473972-crash-14.gif

Man I love the art on this site, but it feels so much like tumblr sometimes.

Skins on gaoler edit:
http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=DRAGONID&item=ACCENTID&.png
Recent Clan Activity [View All]
02/24 Birthed new hatchlings!
02/14 Birthed new hatchlings! 2 Imperial Male, 1 Imperial Female
02/12 Birthed new hatchlings!
Pups User ID: 233336
Date Joined: 2016-03-08
Birthday: March 10
Forum Posts: 1932
185 111
Pups' Friends (55) wardog251 Nowai JpwArticQueen foreboding Dover Dreamcatcher07 Shufie Ryzo View All
Recent Comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MorganBerry wrote:
Sheep Pride!!! :Dc
Feb 18, 2020, 12:20:07
ClaudevonRiegan wrote:
oh no not my precious fandragons they are my pride and joy (a claude fandragon still evades me, ironically)
Feb 18, 2020, 09:18:24
SlipperySylveon wrote:
Ohhh cool!! Well happy early birthday!
Feb 18, 2020, 01:25:32
SlipperySylveon wrote:
Lol thank you! How did you know I was hatching, I'm just curious. :o It's my birthday so I hatched 26 eggs since I'm 26 today lol
Feb 18, 2020, 01:17:59
Mir wrote:
Ah, I'm so glad! I scattered him a few times myself but couldn't get anything I vibed with, he's so beautiful now! I hope you have a nice day too!
Feb 14, 2020, 06:11:56
Niabi wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. ^^ I like what you did with him. The accent and accessories look good with his colors.
Feb 12, 2020, 23:09:50
Yftm wrote:
Rem is a good name! :3 have a good day~
Feb 11, 2020, 05:17:03
Yftm wrote:
Thank you for buying that monochrome boy~named him remember because some personal reason, feel free to change it <3
Feb 11, 2020, 05:13:22
bigtittygothgf wrote:
lmao i couldnt use my irl name so i went with the next best thing
Feb 10, 2020, 07:56:14
Bill wrote:
Outta curiosity, is there a way to obtain the "Wool over the eyes" skin? Or was it custom-made for you?
Jan 31, 2020, 15:09:30
affable wrote:
Stumbled on your lair from the trip banana thread and I have to say I absolutely love Goblin
Jan 26, 2020, 12:47:59
Seijoh wrote:
I’m doing my best on a little piece for your guy. Nothing great because I’m... not skilled but I have the day off so might as well give it a go! Thanks for complimenting my gal... she’s so special and I’m awed to have her.
Jan 25, 2020, 12:09:00
© 2013 - 2020 Stormlight Workshop. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support